Zyxel Announces Family of WiFi 6 Solutions for Service Providers
ANAHEIM, Calif.--(Feb. 18, 2020)--Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, today announced its family of solutions for service providers based upon IEEE 802.11ax (WiFi 6), the latest Wi-Fi specifications standard. The new WiFi 6 solutions will enable service providers to provide subscribers with multi-gig WAN connectivity to the home through fiber, 5G and GFast networks. The first product in Zyxel’s WiFi 6 product portfolio, EX5510-B0 Dual-Band Wireless AX Gigabit Ethernet Gateway, is now available.
The dual-band EX5510-B0, which supports one 2.5 Giga Ethernet WAN and four Gigabit LAN ports, provides superior performance and coverage delivering speeds up to 4.8 Gbps on the 5 GHz band and 1.1 Gbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
Zyxel’s family of WiFi 6 gateways and extender includes:
- EX5510-B0 Dual-Band Wireless AX6000 Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
- EX3510-B0 Dual-Band Wireless AX5700 Gigabit Ethernet Gateway
- PX7511-B0 Dual-Band Wireless AX6000 10G PON Gateway with Voice
- DX5510-B0 Dual-Band Wireless AX6000 Bonded VDSL2 / GFast Gigabit Gateway
- WX3310 Dual-Band Wireless AX5400 Gigabit Extender
Benefits of Zyxel’s Dual-Band Wireless AX Gateways:
- Lightening-Fast Connectivity – 802.11ax (WiFi 6) standard offers ultra-fast throughputs of up to 6,000 Mbps enabling service providers to deliver UHD services to subscribers and support bandwidth-intensive applications in ultra-connected homes.
- Maximum Network Capacity to Support More Devices – Uplink MU-MIMO reduces network latency to maximize the performance of interactive applications such as virtual or augmented reality. Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) technology improves average throughputs to shorten latency and increase network efficiency.
- Remote Management – Support for TR-069 allows service providers to manage, configure, monitor and diagnose client devices remotely. These tools enable service providers to enhance the customer experience while reducing service problems and expediting issue resolution without expensive truckrolls, resulting in cost savings and enhanced customer satisfaction.
Zyxel, a pioneer in IP technology for over two decades and trusted brand for over 30 years, provides a complete portfolio of multi-service LTE, fiber and DSL broadband gateways, home connectivity solutions, smart home devices and enterprise-class Ethernet switches, security and WiFi equipment for small to mid-size businesses. Zyxel offers integrated, interoperable network solutions based on open standards. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, Zyxel offers its partners service-rich solutions backed by a domestic team of logistic, sales, and technical support professionals.