- Cookie-uri și tehnologii similare
Cookie-uri și tehnologii similare
a. Third-Party Cookies
We work with third parties to place cookies on our sites. These cookies help to personalise content, serve ads and improve the users’ web experience. These include:
Note: If you'd like to enable third-party cookies, please tick the checkbox.
- AdRoll Smart PixelAdRoll SmartPixel tracks user visits in preparation for defining the audiences and segments for our retargeting campaigns. Read more: www.adroll.com
- Baidu Tracking CodeThis provides reports about the source of visitors, user demographics, content viewed on our sites, heatmaps, and other features. Read more: tongji.baidu.com
- Crazy Egg Tracking CodeCrazy Egg provides heatmaps, scrollmaps, and other services like A/B testing and recordings. Read more: www.crazyegg.com
- Facebook Pixel Tracking CodeFacebook Pixel is an analytics tool that helps us measure the effectiveness and performance of our advertising. The data it collects allows us to understand website visitors’ actions. Read more: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
- Heatmap Tracking CodeWe use the Heatmap tracking code to understand user behaviour on our sites in order to improve our content strategy. Read more: heatmap.me
- HubSpot Tracking CodeWe use Hubspot to track marketing activities in social media marketing, content management, web analytics, and search engine optimisation. Read more: www.hubspot.com
- LinkedIn Conversion TrackingThis is used to track the performance of our advertising on Linkedin and to optimise our digital marketing approach in the future. Read more: https://business.linkedin.com/marketing-solutions/conversion-tracking
- Marketo Tracking CodeWe use this code to analyse user behaviour. Read more: www.marketo.com
b. Necessary Cookies
- cookieBubbleThis is a jQuery plugin to show the cookie messages.
- Cookie Script"Cookiescriptaccept" is used to record whether a user has accepted our cookie script. Read more: cookie-script.com
- Google AdWords
We use Google's advertising service to promote important keywords and run marketing campaigns. Read more: adwords.google.com
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests, and behaviour on our sites. We also use Google Search Console to help us understand how visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimisation. Visit analytics.google.com to learn more about how this analytics information may be used and how to control the use of your information.
- Google reCAPTCHA
This is used to prevent spam from bots. Read more: www.google.com/recaptcha
- Google Tag Manager
We use Google Tag Manager to deploy and manage website tags. Read more: www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/
- Google AdWords
- laravel_sessionThis is used to create a session ID for the user, so that the system itself can identify the user as a unique and individual user, distinct from anyone else looking at the website.
- Verification CodeThis is used to prevent spam being sent by bots.
- XSRF-TOKENFor website security, this cookie is used to stop Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF).
- YouTube Tracking CodeWe use this tracking code to track the traffic of YouTube videos embedded in our sites.