Four Perimeter Security Challenges, SecuExtender can Help
BYOD Security Risks
VPN Client Flexibility
Enhance Work Experience with Encryption and Zero Trust Network Security
Businesses from small to large all need to get ready for the growing demands of an increasingly mobile workforce and distributed work site expansions. As to protect your businesses from inside out, you need the right VPN service to apply proper access control.
SecuExtender supports popular VPN protocols like IKEv2/EAP and SSL VPN, guaranteeing confidentiality and data integrity through a secure tunnel with strong encryption.
Work from Everywhere without Compromising Security
The new time-based subscription enables you to customize for your business needs. The IPSec/SSL VPN Client supports your remote workforce, gives you peace of mind from access anywhere outside the office. Whether you’re in office or home office, it is a security-conscious VPN service, providing one of the best way to protect your privacy as you communicate over the Internet!
Ultra-secure Access to the Office Network Anywhere
The SecuExtender VPN Client is designed with an easy 3-step configuration wizard to help employees create remove VPN connections quicker than ever. It also provides an easy scalability by storing a unique duplicable file of configuration and parameters.
The VPN configurations and security elements including pre-shared key, certificates, can be retrieved directly from a Zyxel firewall.. Users can easily monitor their remote applications and data as if they were in the office.
Secure Remote Access
- Ensure secure and reliable data transmission
- Support Two-factor Authentication (2FA) for strengthen protection*
- Added stronger key exchange (DH) group and algorithms
- Windows and macOS operating system supported
- Flexible subscription plan and easy to renew/purchase online
- Immediate access to all latest updates and future releases
- Easy-to-use remote VPN wizard (IKEv2 preferred)
- Easily choose IPSec VPN or SSL VPN client to meet your needs
- Intuitive panel with 25 multilingual support
- 1-click provisioning by downloading VPN settings directly from a Zyxel firewall
* Two-factor authentication (2FA) is only supported in Windows version, not supported in macOS version. SecuExtender 2FA is compatible with Zyxel firewalls from the USG FLEX/ATP/VPN series. The USG series does not currently support 2FA.
* All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- *1: SecuExtender IPSec/SSL VPN Client now supports connecting to USG FLEX H series using an SSL VPN tunnel.
- *2: When connecting the SecuExtender IPSec/SSL VPN Client to a USG FLEX or ATP firewall, you can only use the IPSec/IKEv2 protocol because SSL VPN is not supported in this combination.
- *3: Available in Q2, 2024.