LAS VEGAS, January 08, 2024 – Zyxel Communications, an industry-leading provider of secure broadband networking, internet access, and connected home products, will showcase products built for the future of Internet accessibility at CES 2024. Attendees will get a glimpse at Zyxel’s latest line of indoor and outdoor CPE, hear from experts about the innovations powering Zyxel’s next-gen technologies, and see how Zyxel is making strides toward more sustainable operations.
Highlighted solutions on display at CES 2024:
- Wi-Fi 7: After laying out a product roadmap at CES 2023, Zyxel will introduce its first series of Wi-Fi 7-enabled gateways/extenders – PE6601, EE6601, EE6510 and WE4400 – at this year’s show. These 10G gateways offer unprecedented speed and stability, ensuring users harness Wi-Fi 7’s full power on day 1. In addition, the gateways/extenders are enhanced with embedded capabilities, allowing for remote management, Wi-Fi analytics and parental control over the cloud.
- TR-369 & OpenSync: Zyxel will demonstrate the TR-369 protocol, or User Services Platform (USP), which allows for precise and frequent monitoring of subscribers’ networks, improving service quality and customer satisfaction. In addition, Zyxel will demonstrate how Plume’s OpenSync framework, pre-integrated in select Zyxel CPE, offers service providers maximum deployment preferences. Support for TR-369 and OpenSync, service providers gain unparalleled flexibility in deploying Zyxel CPE within a standards-based network environment.
- Future PON/50G-PON: Zyxel experts will be there to help service providers explore which XGS-PON ONT solutions are the right fit for their customer base. Zyxel’s upcoming 50G-PON systems allow service providers to deliver lightning-fast connectivity, can be managed remotely, and are future-proofed to support rapid technological advances without additional upgrade costs.
- Fixed wireless 5G NR outdoor and indoor CPE: Zyxel will display its broad portfolio of fixed wireless CPE, each allowing service providers to cost-effectively expand 5G services to communities where laying fiber and wired technology isn’t feasible.
- Minimal ID Series: Zyxel introduces its new Minimal ID Series products, designed with simplicity and sustainability in mind. The Minimal ID Series offers a subtle, unobtrusive, and compact design, and comes with minimal ongoing maintenance needs. Crafted from up to 100% recycled plastics, the Minimal ID Series significantly reduces CO2 emissions by 80% or more vs. ABS plastic.
“Two of the most common needs we’re hearing from service providers are solutions that can keep up with the rapid pace of change in telecommunications, and solutions that simplify upkeep. With some of the first Wi-Fi 7 technology on the market, and remote management solutions that ensure technicians don’t have to leave their office for troubleshooting and updating, we’re answering those needs,” said Brian Feng, Senior Vice President, North America at Zyxel. “Our CES guests will have the opportunity to see our solutions in action and hear directly from our team about Zyxel’s innovations to further simplify the installation and maintenance processes.”
For more information about Zyxel’s presence at CES 2024, visit our website or meet with the Zyxel team at our hospitality suite in the Venetian Tower.
About Zyxel Communications
Zyxel Communications delivers technological innovations and has connected the world to the internet for more than 30 years. Whether establishing access through fixed or mobile broadband solutions, Zyxel Communications offers a comprehensive and flexible portfolio of products that’s keeping service providers ahead of the competition.
For more information please follow us on LinkedIn.