It’s a common story among successful enterprises. A Swiss general contractor had seen its business grow over the years, but its outdated network infrastructure was having trouble keeping pace with change. With a headquarters and branch offices spread throughout the country, large amounts of data had to be transferred between locations. Traffic increased as more digital planning was handled over the network, which was also being used for VoIP communication both internally and between branches. Bottlenecks slowed data transfers and harmed productivity, not to mention degraded the quality of VoIP communication. The contractor turned to ZyXEL for a network upgrade that could meet growing data traffic demands, ensure quality voice service and protect critical data from outside security threats.
- NWA5123-NI 802.11 a/b/g/n Dual-Radio Unified Access Point
- XGS3700-24 GbE L2+ Switch
- USG110 Next-Gen Unified Security Gateway Advanced Series
- USG310 Next-Gen Unified Security Gateway Advanced Series
- USG1100 Next-Gen Unified Security Gateway Extreme Series