Zyxel Launches Advanced Security Gateway for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
ZyWALL ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) Security Gateway Features Cloud Query Providing Unprecedented Level of Threat Intelligence to Counter Increasing Malware Threat
ANAHEIM, Calif.(2-27-2019) - Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, today announced the launch of ZyWALL ATP800 Security Gateway, an advanced network security solution for medium-sized businesses. Designed to provide robust network and data protection for medium-sized businesses, ATP800 is the first Zyxel ATP (Advanced Threat Protection) firewall to incorporate the Cloud Query service to protect networks from zero-day attacks that can go undetected by conventional security solutions.
The rack-mountable ATP800 with Cloud Query provides advanced 24/7 protection against a rapidly evolving array of known and unknown cyberthreats using a multi-source cloud database that is consistently updated by trusted third-party sources and other Zyxel ATP firewalls nationwide. ATP800 further safeguards the network with multiple layers of protection including content and botnet filers, app and email security, intrusion detection and prevention, geo-blocking, managed AP service, and cloud-based security monitoring and analysis software.
Features and Benefits of ZyWALL ATP 800:
- Self-Evolving Cloud Intelligence: Unknown files or user patterns from Zyxel ATP firewalls are added to the cloud threat database and top-ranked threat intelligence is pushed to all ATP firewalls to provide a seamless defense shield against unknown threats. The continuously growing, self-evolving security defense ecosystem adapts to external attacks and keeps all ATP firewalls synchronized.
- Sandboxing: Unknown files are sent to an isolated cloud environment where they are emulated to identify whether they are malicious or not. Packet behavior is inspected in isolation to keep potential threats from entering the network and prevent against zero-day attacks.
- High-Assurance Multi-Layered Protection: Comprehensive security features including botnet filter, sandboxing, app patrol, content filtering, anti-malware, and IDP provide a multi-layered defense against advanced malware attacks.
- High-Performance Business-Class Solution: Supports up to 500 users with 8,000 Mbps of throughput; supports up to 2,000,000 concurrent TCP sessions; multi-WAN (Ethernet/SFP); up to 1,000 concurrent IPSec VPN tunnels; manage up to 130 access points (with Gold Security Pack subscription).
- Cloud-Based Analytics and Threat Reporting: Zyxel Cloud CNM SecuReporter provides a centralized view of user activities and threat statistics within the entire network. The suite of analysis and reporting tools includes network security threats identification and analysis, security services, security events, application usage, website and traffic usage, VPN status, and device health status.
- ZyWALL ATP800 12-Port Gigabit Ethernet ATP Firewall with 2 SFP Ports ($1,999.99 street)
- ZyWALL ATP500 7-Port Gigabit Ethernet ATP Firewall with 1 SFP Port ($849.99 street)
- ZyWALL ATP200 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet ATP Firewall with 1 SFP Port ($599.99 street)
Ken Hagihara, APR, MCM
Media Relations Representative for Zyxel
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
949-768-4423 ext. 101