Company Shifts Culture from Selling Products to Helping Partners Solve Networking Challenges
ANAHEIM, Calif.- ZYXEL Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, today announced a significant shift in the company’s focus away from product sales to become a “networking ally” to its channel partners and service providers.
As the most significant change implemented under the company’s global rebranding, ZYXEL will dedicate its personnel and resources to become more focused on helping its customers solve their connectivity issues. As the requirements and demands on the network infrastructure continue to evolve and become increasingly complex, ZYXEL will focus on working closer to understand the challenges that its channel partners and service providers are facing as they recommend and deploy solutions for their customers.
“The global rebranding of ZYXEL is much more than just a new logo and tagline,” explained Gordon Yang, Chief Executive Officer of ZYXEL. “We already have most of the technologies that our customers need. Our new vision focuses on providing them with real value by understanding their challenges and providing them with solutions, not just products.”
“As our customers’ networking ally, we’ll help them to put together a total solution to solve each networking challenge,” said Howie Chu, President of ZYXEL North America. “We’ll be working closer than ever with our customers and taking those relationships to the next level to help them be more successful.”
“Becoming a network ally not only means getting to know our customers better so that we can provide them with the solutions they need to solve their challenges, but it also means making it easier for them to learn about the comprehensive portfolio of products and services that we offer,” explained Erin Po, Director of Marketing at ZYXEL. “In addition to the internal shift in focus to the needs of their channel partners and solution providers, our rebranding also includes significant changes to the look and feel of the ZYXEL brand.”
- New Logo: ZYXEL is now capitalized and the logo has received a more modern look and feel;
- New Tagline: “Your Networking Ally” denotes the new focus on becoming closer to the company’s channel partners and service providers to become more of a technology partner and resource;
- Color schemes: The ZYXEL logo will now be used with five primary colors to identify the comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions as they span across multiple environments, business verticals and applications;
- Characters: A new series of characters will bring personality and creativity to marketing materials and packaging for various ZYXEL campaigns;
- Redesigned Website: The corporate website has been redesigned to match the new corporate identity while making it more responsive and easier to locate information on products, solutions, and technical support.
ZYXEL, a pioneer in IP technology for over two decades and trusted brand for over 25 years, provides a complete portfolio of multi-service LTE, fiber and DSL broadband gateways, home connectivity solutions, smart home devices and enterprise-class Ethernet switches, security and Wi-Fi equipment for small to mid-size businesses. ZYXEL offers integrated, interoperable network solutions based on open standards. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, ZYXEL offers its partners service-rich solutions backed by a domestic team of logistic, sales, and technical support professionals.