Jobs at Zyxel
One of the world's leading broadband access solutions vendors, ZyXEL is dedicated to ensuring that customers can efficiently and safely take advantage of all that the Internet has to offer. Our mission is to understand the customer’s needs, and then create the most effective network environment for them. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Sales Representative – Channel VAR/Networking/Wireless
- Focus on outbound call activity to current list of accounts and potential leads in order to generate sales for all product lines.
- Contribute to the sales team achieving revenue objectives by performing pre and post-sales support, ensuring the customer gets the right product at the right time with the right level of service.
- Deliver and execute sales order management, order fulfillment, product support, product sample distribution, inventory checks, product recommendation, revenue and account tracking and reporting.
- Act as post-sales account interface, providing periodic check-ins, being the point person for account issues, feedback, upsell opportunities, all in close coordination with the sales lead.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across Zyxel, customers, and third parties to achieve high levels of campaign execution, service excellence, and client satisfaction.
- Identify any account issues or friction points, and drive resolution.
- Growth opportunities–prospecting, account growth, build proposals.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of inside VAR sales success, with experience in the IT-Networking industry.
- Strength and passion in sales and/or account management.
- Experience working with 2 tier distribution.
- Highly developed phone skills with experience in a call matrix environment.
- Experience executing partnerships and sales campaigns.
- Detail oriented and process driven.
- Ability to rigorously identify, define, prioritize issues and resolves them by applying creative problem solving.
- Familiarity with (CRM) and prospecting tools.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Computer literate and basic knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Meet and exceed minimum phone activity metrics.
Compensation and Benefit
Zyxel offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability, as well as 401(k) matching plan. Please send your resume to email@example.com