USG2200-VPN delivers high performance that helps growing businesses to overcome challenges during expansion.
Best TCO for access expansion
People expect network access regardless of time or location. As a result, hotspots are in demand in an everexpanding assortment of locations.
Zyxel AP Controller technology enables users to manage APs from a centralized user interface. In addition, Zyxel Hotspot Management delivers a unified solution for business networks with user-friendly tools like Billing System, Walled Garden and Multiple Authentication.
Swift and secure firmware upgrades
Locating firmware updates — not to mention identifying correct versions for your device and managing their installation — can be a complex and confusing ordeal.
The ZyWALL VPN Firewall Series solves this with its new Cloud Helper service. Cloud Helper provides a simple step to look for up-to-date firmware information. New firmware is immediately made available upon release from our official database to ensure its authenticity and reliability.
Stay Secure and Up-to-Date with OneSecurity.com
Zyxel provides frequent and timely updates in response to the latest security threats and advisories through OneSecurity — our free online service portal. OneSecurity offers informative network security resources and the know-how to assist businesses and IT administrators in keeping their network operations safe in the digital age.Information and resources can be found with one click via the GUI of ZyWALL USG Series and VPN Series products. IT staff can quickly and easily catch up on the latest threats, and then proceed to walkthroughs and troubleshooting protocols with the help of easy-to-follow FAQs — all provided to help users secure their networks and simplify management of our UTM products.
Up to 25.0 Gbps Firewall Throughput
Up to 3,000 VPN tunnels capability
Robust hybrid VPN (IPSec/SSL/L2TP over IPSec)
More secure VPN connections with SHA-2 cryptographic
Auto-provisioned client-tosite IPsec setup with Easy VPN
Facebook WiFi, Intelligence social media authentication.
Device HA Pro ensures smart handover
Hotspot management supported
Integrated AP controller as central management to provide flexible deployment options.
The ZyWALL VPN Series provides a complete feature set to perfectly fit different business requirements as well as to enable the maximum performance and security with an all-in-one appliance. Comprehensive network modularity also empowers IT professionals to customize the system to meet their individual needs.
- High-speed, high-security communications between local servers, remote devices and cloud-hosted applications with deployments of the ZyWALL VPN 50/100/300.
- Secure, reliable VPN connectivity with IPSec VPN load balancing and failover features delivers high-availability services for exceptional uptime.
- Easy-to-use, secure remote access via SSL, IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN.
- The headquarter ZyWALL Series can also establish an IPSec VPN connection with Amazon VPC for secured access to leverage the benefits of cloud-base and to expend on premise networks that extend into the cloud center.
- High speed internet access.
- Tier of service
- Log record for regulatory compliance
- Premium security control
- Various Network access control ( free or paid access, social login)
- *: Hotspot Management supports for ZyWALL 110, USG110, or above in firmware ZLD4.25 or later.
*All specifications are subject to change without notice.