- Support both intrusion detection and prevention
- Support allowlist (whitelist) to deal with false positives involving known benign activity
- Support rate-based IPS signatures to protect networks against application-based DoS and brute force attacks
- Signature-based and behavior-based scanning
- Support exploit-based and vulnerability-based protection
- Support Web attacks like XSS and SQL injection
- Streamed-based engine
- Support SSL inspection
- Inspection on various protocols - HTTP/HTTPs, FTP/FTPs, SMTP/SMTPs, POP3/POP3s and IMAP/IMAPs
- Customizable signature & protection profile
- Automatic new signature update mechanism support
Pick A Bundle. No More Hassle.
A bundle license consists of multiple services that are grouped together. They are designed for your best convenience when you need to ensure your network is empowered with holistic functionality such as seamless threat protection or full connectivity features. Pick the right bundle and there is no more hassle.