Work Location: Nonthaburi,Thailand
- Create campaign for new products / new promotions launch.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Follow through annual Marketing and Communications plan with the team.
- Plan, design, and implement marketing communication materials.
- Create quality content on Social channels.
- Budget planning and control for each marketing program.
- Create sales promotion based on the sales target.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Male / Female, age between 32-38 years, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Marketing or relevant area.
- At least 5 years’ experience in brand management/brand communication/marketing communication and promotion management for both Offline and Online marketing.
- Experience especially in IT products marketing would be preferred or/ IT knowledge background is advantage.
- Excellent in communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong in Leadership, Organization and People Management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- Quick learner and up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Interested in technology and can work in the mobile culture and fast-moving company.