Work Location: Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Analyze data, Marketing plan, Promotion plan and use the advertising media tools.
- Plan and organize marketing activities to promote the product’s awareness such as the exhibition.
- Implement and manage marketing communication activities and tools covering both online and offline.
- Create quality content on Social channels.
- Coordinate with vendors for the import of the products.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Male, age between 22-35 years, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant area.
- At least 1 year’ experience in marketing field.
- IT knowledge background is advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, enthusiastic, quick learner and able to work in team.
- Able to work under pressure and dynamic environment.
- Able to use the computer program as a Photoshop or illustrator and Video editing.
- Able to communicate in English, both written and spoken.