Reporting to the Head of Channel Benelux.
Job Purpose and Scope:
To grow and maintain the Channel business in the relevant market area. The successful candidate should actively seek opportunities to sell a portfolio of Zyxel products and new technologies into existing and new accounts. The Employee should work on selling the entire Zyxel portfolio into the Channel space where applicable.
- Build relationships with VARs through a mix of inside-sales activities, SKYPE-meetings/trainings (when required) and driving sales by pushing promotions and messages prepared by the Sales Management team as well as management of a Project Pipeline.
- Proactively develop existing relationships with partner base and grow their Zyxel business in line with KPI’s.
- Proactively look to grow the breadth of accounts trading with Zyxel on a monthly basis in line with KPI’s.
- Proactively recruit new and existing customers onto training programmes.
- Promote all channel activities and promotions into the partner base.
- Proactively encourage accounts to join the partner programme and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Efficiently qualify the nature of customer's requirements to asses who is best to manage opportunities from the local sales and support teams.
- Follow up and qualify leads to pass through to distribution in a timely manner.
- Utilise all tools available such as partner and technical training to gain traction with new and existing accounts.
- Answer incoming sales calls and take responsibility for each call to provide customer with information required.
- Provide customers with quotations and solutions from the Zyxel product range.
- Call Outs – management may schedule call-outs on a specific product range or to a particular reseller group. The Account Manager will be responsible for completing their allocated account calls and providing feedback.
- The Internal Account Manager, supported by the Sales Manager, may be required to visit Resellers/Distributors with a view to progressing business opportunities within accounts.
- Onsite visits need to be justified in terms of time taken out of the calendar versus the potential opportunity.
- Provide monthly and quarterly management reports as required.
- Ensure the Sales Tracker is kept up to date with potential projects, quotations, promotions, programs and orders.
- Maintenance of Dynamics (CRM) database by;
- Entering potential new customers as the enquiry occurs
- Completing all fields, protocols, etc. to avoid duplication
- Maintaining contact with clients, anticipating on clients’ needs
- Develop your own levels of expertise both technically and commercially and maintain a broad understanding of competitive products.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of industry standards relevant to the role.
- Handle / delegate technical queries to increase knowledge where appropriate.
- Coach and share knowledge with other colleagues within Channel team and wider Zyxel team.
- Cover colleagues roles as and when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Necessary Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrable experience within an internal sales role, ideally within the IT industry.
- Willing to spend majority of the day calling out to both warm and cold leads.
- Able to spot opportunities and qualify these as appropriate.
- Proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Team player, who is able to work on own initiative.
- Accountable for the work you produce.
- Able to work under pressure and be prepared to work in a fast moving and aggressive environment where key objectives need to be met in pre-agreed timescales.
- Language Skills: Dutch – Fluent, English - Business Proficiency.
Acquisition on the occasion of this vacancy is not appreciated.
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Team Player
- Time Management
It is inevitable that over time the nature of an individual job will change and existing duties may be lost or others gained without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. As a result the Company will expect this job description to be subject to revision.
How to apply
Peter van der Putten
2132 CT Hoofddorp
Tel. 023 555 36 89