- Multi-service Access Node, AC or DC power input with two slide-in slots for various DSL and VoIP line modules .
- 12-port ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ line module with a splitter built-in for MTU application.
- 8-port G.SHDSL or 16-port G.SHDSL.bis line modules with M-pair bonding feature for business applications
- 24-port VoIP line module with SIP signaling protocol and MLT function support
- Line module cascading with fast ethernet uplinks
- 802.1p QoS, priority queuing, 802.1q VLAN tagging and multicasting support
- 802.1x authentication, MAC/Packet filtering and ACL filtering support
- Manageable with the Windows-based Element Management System (EMS).