Versatile Aurora Cloud Access Camera (CAM3115) Enables Users to Monitor and Record Full Color Video from Anywhere, Delivers High-Resolution Color Video Even in Low Light Conditions
ANAHEIM, Calif.-Zyxel Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet access and connected home products, today announced the introduction of the Aurora Cloud Access Camera (CAM3115). The high-performance lifestyle camera provides live monitoring and real-time mobile notifications to provide an extra layer of security and give users peace-of-mind when they are away from home.
Featuring a 4-in-1 design that allows the Aurora Cloud Access Camera to be quickly mounted in nearly any indoor environment, the camera utilizes a premium image sensor that enables it to capture full color high-resolution video under low-light conditions. An easy-to-use smartphone app enables users to quickly set up the camera, establish recording schedules, define motion detection zones, watch live or recorded video, receive real-time event notifications, and even speak through the Aurora camera.
Aurora is equipped with 16GB of internal storage for continuous recording and is compatible with Synology NVR and its Surveillance Station solution, which offers Aurora users a scalable storage solution that extends to public cloud, desktop management options, intelligent video analysis, and multi-cam monitoring on one screen.
Key Benefits of the Aurora Cloud Access Camera
- High-Quality Image Sensor – Powered by a Sony Starlight sensor and paired with a large F2.0 aperture lens, Aurora captures high-definition color video even in low-light conditions. The ultra-wide angle 145 degree lens enables Aurora to monitor a large room.
- Ease of Setup – Secure, easy one-minute setup using the Aurora smartphone app. Multifunction LED lights show the operational status of the camera and can also be turned on to serve as fill light in a completely dark room.
- Continuous Event Recording – Equipped with 16GB of storage, Aurora allows users to instantly see recorded footage of events captured by the camera. When motion is detected, Aurora saves video from two seconds before the motion was detected, capturing video of the activity that led up to the event.
- User-Friendly, Intuitive App – The powerful Aurora smartphone app makes it easy to set up and use the Aurora Cloud Access Camera. In addition to viewing real-time video streams or watching recorded video clips, the app enables users to schedule recording times, set motion detection zones, and receive real-time event notifications.
- Multiple Mounting Options – Aurora's versatile 4-in-1 placement design includes a stand, wall-mount kit, and a magnetic mount, for deployment in a variety of environments.
“Until now, Zyxel has been well-known as a company that provides the wired and wireless network infrastructure that provides consumers with the connectivity to optimize the performance of their network-connected devices,” explained Shawn Rogers, Market Development Manager at Zyxel. “As technology for the connected home continues to rapidly evolve, consumers are seeing the value that IoT devices can bring in terms of enhanced communication and added security when they’re away from home. The new Aurora camera is a logical progression for us as we expand beyond products that simply provide network connectivity to devices that leverage that network to enhance productivity and security in the home.”
The Zyxel Aurora Cloud Access Camera (CAM3115) carries a limited two-year warranty and is available now through all Zyxel authorized resellers and e-Commerce partners at street price of $159.99. For more information on Zyxel and its families of connectivity solutions for homes and businesses, visit www.zyxel.com/us and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Zyxel Communications
Focused on innovation and customer-centricity, Zyxel Communications has been connecting people to the Internet for nearly 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of creating connectivity for telcos and service providers, business and home users.
Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace — powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
- 1,500 passionate associates worldwide
- 100 million devices creating global connections
- 700,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 150 global markets served
Integrity Public Relations, Inc.
Media Relations Representative
949-768-4423 ext. 101