- Lifetime* for the 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000 and 4000 Series range of Managed Switches
- Five (5) years from the date of purchase for the 100 Series range of unmanaged Ethernet switches and Unified Security Gateway's
- Three (3) years from the date of purchase for the PLA401v3, NBG-417N, NWD-270N and NSA-210
Product Warranty Checker
Please note: The product serial number can be found underneath the ZyXEL unit or on the original box, the serial number usually starts with letter "S", for example "S090Z12008523"
This warranty is valid only upon presentation (together with the defective product) of a completed warranty card with purchase date filled in. If product purchase date is not filled in, the date of manufacture is considered as the beginning of the warranty period. The date of manufacture is determined according to the serial number. ZyXEL reserves the right to refuse free warranty service and replacement if the above mentioned documents are missing or incomplete or illegible.
This warranty does not award any right to compensation or cover of losses inflicted due to any alteration of the product for the purpose of matching it with national or local standards and safety regulations in force in any country other than the country where the product was first purchased, without ZyXEL prior written permission.
This warranty will not apply if the product model or serial number has been defaced, modified, removed or is illegible.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any adaptation and/or modification for the purpose of improvement and enhancement of the product's usual range of application as descried in the user guide without ZyXEL prior written permission.
- Damages due to:
- misuse, including but not limited to: (1) use of the product for the purpose other that that it is deigned for, or failure to follow ZyXEL user guide, and (2) product installation or operation in conditions other than specified by the standards and safety regulations in force in the country of operation;
- repair by anyone except for ZyXEL RMA center or dealers;
- accident, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation and other causes that do not come under ZyXEL control
- shipment except for cases when it is carried out by the RMA;
- defects of the system in which the product was operated.
- This warranty does not infringe upon customer's legal rights given by the laws currently in force in the customers country as well as consumer's rights toward the dealer arising from the sale contract.
- This warranty is only valid when the product has been purchased from a ZyXEL recognised distributor or reseller.