- SE [ Worldwide ]
- Global ( English )
- Belarus ( Русский )
- Belgium ( Nederlands | Français )
- Bulgaria ( Български )
- Czech ( Czech )
- Denmark ( Dansk )
- Estonia ( Eesti )
- Finland ( Suomi )
- France ( Français )
- Germany ( Deutsch )
- Greece ( English )
- Hungary ( Magyar )
- Italy ( Italiano )
- Latvia ( Latviski )
- Lithuania ( Lietuviškai )
- Netherlands ( Nederlands )
- Norway ( Norsk )
- Poland ( Polski )
- Romania ( România )
- Russia ( Русский )
- Slovakia ( Slovensky )
- Spain ( Español )
- Sweden ( Svenska )
- Switzerland ( Deutsch | Français )
- Turkey ( Türkiye )
- UK ( English )
- Ukraine ( Русский )
Please note that the following does not effect your consumer rights within your countrys National law.
ZyXEL products are covered by a limited liability warranty from defects in material and workmanship. The maximum liability of ZyXEL is the product purchase price. The warranty period can vary depending on the type of product. To find the warranty period for your product see the list of products and warranties here.
If you believe your product is defective and needs to be repaired you must contact ZyXEL support to obtain a RMA number. Any products send in for RMA without a RMA number and a completed RMA form with an error description will be returned to the customer without being processed.
Before contacting ZyXEL support please ensure the following.
- The product has been updated with the latest Firmware.
- All troubleshooting described in the Quick Start Guide and user manual has been tried
Firmware, Quick start Guides and user manuals can be found on our website or on our FTP site ftp.zyxel.se
If a product is sent in for RMA and it is found not to be defect according to the error description stated on the RMA form, ZyXEL reserves the right to charge a processing fee and a technician fee in increments of 30 min for the time spend testing the product.
ZyXEL warranty does NOT apply if, in judgment by ZyXEL, fails due to any of the following
- Products has been opened or altered in any way
- Defects caused by misuse or incorrect use of the product
- Operating the product outside specifications
- Damage due to shipment or storage
- External factors like fire, water, lightning or other catastrophic events
- Damages caused by animals
- Normal tear and wear
- Serial number has been removed or defaced in any way
If a product is sent in that is not covered by the warranty, ZyXEL reserves the right to invoice a processing fee and the recommended retail price of the product sent out.
Accessories are not covered and should not be included unless specifically indicated by ZyXEL support
To send in a product for RMA
- Contact ZyXEL support to obtain a RMA number. How to contact ZyXEL support.
- Include a copy of the original sales receipt
- Mark the RMA number on the outside of the packaging
When sending a product in for RMA please ensure the units is packaged in the original packaging or equally sufficient packaging. It is the customer’s responsibility to cover the cost of sending the product in for RMA and to provide proof of delivery in the event a package is not received by ZyXEL.
The same, a refurbished unit or a similar product with at least same functionality is sent to the customer
This service is best effort and will depend on repair time, inventory availability etc. Average turn around time for products in stock is 14 working days
Unit is returned to customer by regular postal service and the postage cost is handled by ZyXEL