24-port GbE L3 Switch with 10 GbE Uplink
- Unique 24 dual-personality Gigabit ports
- L3 Advanced Routing Protocols, OSPF and RIP
- Policy-based QoS optimizes multi-service quality
- Multicast DVMRP & IGMP support
- Multilayer-aware (L2/L3/L4) ACL for security protection and traffic optimization
- Port security and enhanced 802.1x port authentication
- High redundancy and resilience architecture with RSTP, VRRP& port trunking
- ZyXEL iStacking™ technology (up to 24 switches)
- SNMP and RMON support
- Optional backup power support
The ZyXEL XGS-4728F is an intelligent Layer-3 Gigabit Ethernet switch specially designed for service providers to deliver profitable Ethernet services. With high-performance switching functionalities suitable for triple-play services such as Internet data exchange, Web surfing, IPTV and VoIP telephony, the XGS-4728F enables service providers to deploy integrated and value-added IP services.
The XGS-4728F provides extreme flexibility of deployment; with 24 GbE dual-personality ports, service providers can easily deploy either copper or fiber interfaces on the 24 GbE ports. Thanks to the two built-in 10G stacking ports and one 10G extend slot, the XGS-4728F fulfills the high-speed uplink and network expansion requirements at the same time.