ZyXEL’s new online service platform
MyZyXEL.com is the license and service lifecycle management portal for ZyXEL’s business customers. Built on a cloud-based infrastructure, it delivers stable and efficient services to our customers all over the world. MyZyXEL.com offers an array of enhancements that enable our channel partners to develop their businesses and support their end customers.
How to Register
MyZyXEL.com 2.0™ allows users to register devices and activate services online anytime, anywhere as a supplemental service to traditional registration directly through the device GUI. This can save significant management time and effort, especially when registering large quantities of products or licenses at the service portal.
We Grow Your Business
At ZyXEL, we understand the necessity for our channel partners to have an efficient tool to handle end-user device and licensing registration. MyZyXEL.com now provides a separate tiered portal for channel partners. With partner privileges, our resellers can view and manage registered devices and licenses under their customers’ accounts. In addition, a variety of reporting features give ZyXEL channel partners an efficient approach to growing their businesses.
MyZyXEL provides stable and uninterrupted service to all our customers, backed by the strength of our cloud-based infrastructure. It is an efficient way for customers around the world to access services anytime, anywhere, allowing management and operations to run smoothly and effectively.
How to Register
MyZyXEL.com Account Roles and PrivilegesMyZyXEL.com provides end-customer and reseller account roles for different types of users in a multi-function management platform. Users can register online at MyZyXEL.com based on to their specific needs, and can manage their accounts according to the privileges afforded their roles.
- Benefits of Being a Reseller:
- Viewing and managing all the devices registered with your select reseller account
- Uploading: batch device/license assets import
- Managed service providers save time and effort enrolling customer assets
- Report: including reports for expired services, activated services, and registered devices
- Help MSPs produce management reports
- Help MSPs systematically manage licensing status of customers
- A. Start from device GUI
B. Start from service portal (https://portal.myzyxel.com/)
- Account Registration
- Please login with your MyZyXEL.com account or create a new account.
- Choose individual or business account category if you have not already done so.
- Device Registration
- Please register your device by filling in the MAC address and serial number.
- Service Registration
- Please enter your service license key and then link to the device that you want to activate.
- Refresh Service
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you once you have successfully registered.
- You can refresh your service status at the device GUI.
|Product Series||Series and Model||Required Firmware Version||Latest Firmware download|
|Next Gen USG Series||USG40 / USG40W / USG60 / USG60W||ZLD4.10 and above||Download|
|USG110 / USG210 / USG310||Download|
|USG1100 / USG1900||Download|
|USG Series||USG20 / USG20W / USG50 / USG100||ZLD3.30 and above||Download|
|ZyWALL Series||ZyWALL110 / ZyWALL310 / ZyWALL1100||ZLD4.10 and above||Download|
|UAG Series||UAG2100||ZLD4.00 and above||Download|
|NXC Series||NXC2500||Ver4.10 and above||Download|