"Your Networking Ally" to unlock people's potential with customer-centric networking solutions
Hsinchu Taiwan, October 6, 2016 – Zyxel Communications will exhibit a range of innovations covering broadband access and home networking at booth B90 on October 18-20 at Broadband World Forum 2016.
The following areas will be showcased at the event:
• Realizing Wi-Fi Excellence: Zyxel provides excellent Wi-Fi experiences, with faster speeds, better coverage and seamless connectivity by developing customer-centric networking solutions.
• Gigabit to the Home: Zyxel delivers gigabit-speed bandwidth to the home by optimizing and integrating various FTTx applications, with the freedom to deploy services easily on GPON and G.fast.
• Improving User Experiences: Zyxel will be demonstrating how its ONE Connect solution helps service providers improve the user experience, speed up set-up and reduce support costs with zero touch Wi-Fi configuration and remote diagnostic and troubleshooting tools.
Zyxel’s latest LTE4506 HomeSpot Router will be on show, which has been shortlisted for the “Best Wireless Broadband Innovation” Broadband World Forum Award and selected by O2 Czech Republic as the premium LTE modem. The HomeSpot can serve as the main Internet router for the home environment, as well as the ideal companion for any family vacation, as long as LTE service is covered.
Tomáš Kohout , Business Development Manager of O2 Czech Republic said, “We wanted to offer a premium product that boosts the latest LTE technology to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers, and Zyxel’s LTE4506 is the best out there. We’ve had a strong relationship with Zyxel for over ten years and are confident that the LTE4506 will deliver superior wireless broadband performance with a great user experience for our customers.”
Visitors will also get a first look at Zyxel’s new Multi-Path Transmission Control Protocol (MPTCP) feature, delivered with third-party software. MPTCP enables carriers to combine DSL and LTE networks to deliver more network speed, reach and resilience to customers.
Visitors will also experience the new chapter of Zyxel - its new logo and corporate identity will be showcased for the first time at BBWF. By identifying as “Your Networking Ally,” Zyxel highlights its core competence and the close relationship it shares with customers.
ZyXEL at BBWF 2016:
Date: 18th-20th October 2016
Location: ExCel Centre in London, UK
For more information please visit: bbwf.zyxel.com
About Zyxel Communications
Focused on innovation and customer-centricity, Zyxel Communications has been connecting people to the Internet for nearly 30 years. Our ability to adapt and innovate with networking technology places us at the forefront of creating connectivity for telcos and service providers, business and home users.
Zyxel is building the networks of tomorrow, unlocking potential, and meeting the needs of the modern workplace — powering people at work, life, and play. Zyxel, Your Networking Ally.
- 1,500 passionate associates worldwide
- 100 million devices creating global connections
- 700,000 businesses working smarter with Zyxel solutions
- 150 global markets served