Information We Collect
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following usages worldwide: to customize advertisements and the contents of webpage you have access to; to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services; to communicate with you; to conduct market research; and to provide market analysis or business report excluding personal information for internal use or to outside customer. Your personal information gathered by Zyxel is for the express internal use or under the scope and purpose of our explanation in this Policy.
Sharing of Information
Your personal information will not be provided, or shared to another third party only except as otherwise stated in this policy or to provide the product or services required by you or with your express consent.
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues as required or permitted by law
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Zyxel, our users or the public to the extent permitted by law
For providing better services, when you visit our website, we will store and access our cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Service.
Cookies are currently used in the areas below:
- Online Submission: After clicking the ‘submit’ button on forms, visitors do not need to fill in the information again.
- Verification Code: This is a precaution measure in online submission pages to prevent spam from computer robots.
- Filter Function: Help users to make a selection from a drop-down list.
- YouTube Cookies: YouTube is a video hosting service from Google, used to provide videos to visitors to this website. YouTube cookies used are “PREF ,“VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE” , and “YSC” (*).
- Google Analytics Tracking Code: The code is provided by Google and Zyxel uses this code to monitor user behavior and for traffic analysis through Zyxel's websites.
- Act-On Tracking Code: The code is provided by Act-On and Zyxel uses this code to monitor user behavior and for traffic analysis through Zyxel's websites.
Inquiry or Revision
If there is any change or incorrect of information, you are free to request for revision on Zyxel or its relevant website. According to the Personal Information Protection Act, you are allowed to exercise the right to make any inquiry and request for a review of the personal information; request to make duplications of the personal information; request to supplement or correct the personal information; request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information; and request to delete the personal information.
Zyxel restrict access to personal information to our employees who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Zyxel seek to protect your information by employing necessary measures or procedure to ensure that it is kept private; however, we can't guarantee the absolute security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, accidental failure or interception, and other factors may compromise the security of user information.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have any question or concern about the disclosure and use of your personal information, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The file was last updated Oct 27, 2015